The Dunes At Kermit have been around for along time, anyone that has been there when they was a little kid or teen can tell you how much it has changed for the better. It was the local spot to go ride and hang out for the day with a few friends. Now its the spot to go with the entire family on vacation or to stay the weekend for locals and travelers. If its been awhile since your last visit I assure you, you will be able to notice the new bigger and better changes before you even enter the entrance!
The new owners have been making dramatic changes, creating a whole new experience for all.Dune buggies, SxS, quads and dirt bikes all have various activities and styles of riding they can entertain themselves with. It consists of about 1,300 acres that have trails, drag strip, areas for kids to ride that are visible from the pads and plenty of dunes. You can arrive any time and ride night and day.
Within the last 6 months the new owners have been really making it the place to be. With its growing popularity it currently has pavilions with benches, electric and water hookups, restrooms, 300′ drag strip, large flat areas right next to the pads for kids. The main pad is were the hookups are with a very large pad. The recently added second pad is smaller as of now but will grow rapidly. Its located just west of the main entrance along the highway. Apartments are in the works and will be available shortly.
Rules & Information
- Entry $10.00 per person
- Electric & Water Hookup $30.00 a day 9:00am – 9:00am
- Apartments when available will be $300.00 a day 9:00am – 9:00am
- Flags are required on all ATVs except dirt bikes and drag quads – Flags are sold on location if needed. $20.00
- Helmet must be worn on the drag strip
- Wavier must be signed upon entry. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a wavier signed by a parent or guardian
- No trucks, jeeps, cars or any other licence motor vehicles is permitted off the pad.
- No state registration, permit etc.. is needed
- Must pay before you park and unload
- All trash must be picked up and placed in dumpsters, there will be zero tolerance for littering
Waver must be signed upon entry. All fields are required to be filled out.
The gates are closed and locked usually on the weekdays. If you would like to gain access feel free to contact the owners. Tony & Steven Underwood
Tony- (432) 208-2762
Steve- ( 432) 208-2761